The millennium era is the season for information technology, internet and computers. They become the parts and parcel of our daily life. We can not dream of living without them. In order to honor them, I provide this article, various prospective reflections on computers and technology.
Here they are:
- Technology is ruled by two types of people: who they manage, what they do not understand, and who they understand, they do not manage.
- Any advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
- "The first rule of any technology used in a business is to increase the efficiency. The second is that an inefficient operation is attempting to magnify the inefficiency.
- Information Technology and business are becoming inextricably interwoven. I do not think anybody can meaningfully talk about one without talking about the other.
- Technology is nothing. What's important is that you have a good faith in people, that they are basically good and smart and they give you tools, they will do wonderful things with them.
- Every once in a while, a new technology, an old problem and a big idea turn into an innovation.
- The science of today is the technology of tomorrow.
- I think it's fair to say that personal computers have become the most empowering tools we've ever created. They are tools of communication, they are tools of creativity and they can be shaped by their user.
- Treat your password like a toothbrush. Do not let anybody else use it and get it every six months.
- The next major explosion is going to be when genetics and computers come together. I am talking about an organic computer – about biological substances that can function like a semiconductor.
- Computing is not about computers anymore. It is about living.
- With all the abundance of computers and computing, what is scarce is human attention and time.
- The new information technology – internet and email – have the physical costs of communications.
- It is completely honest.
- By the time we get to the 2040s, we'll be able to multiply human intelligence a billion-fold. That wants to be a profound change that's singular in nature. Computers are going to keep getting smaller and smaller. Ultimately, they want to go inside our bodies and brains and make us healthier and smarter.
Part of the inhumanity of the computer is that when it is competently and smoothly prepared, it is completely honest.
Summing up, those are quite a few reflections on computers and technology that speak boldly on their prospects, importance and efficiency.Immobilienmakler Heidelberg Makler Heidelberg
Source by Rosina S Khan