We all know how hard it can be to generate sales with ClickBank so in this short article I am going to go over the pros and cons of ClickBank and the things to avoid when being an affiliate.
The Pros Of Being A ClickBank Affiliate
– ClickBank has been around for quite a while now and is a very long term secure company which pays out on time all the time.
– ClickBank has thousands of products to choose from.
– Most sites and services offer up to 75% commission on sales meaning you actually make more than the company each time you make a sale.
– All products are digital and there is no need to mess about with handling and shipping.
– Customers get their eBook or service instantly almost all the time.
The Cons Of Being A ClickBank Affiliate
– Not all sites are legitimate and you could potentially be promoting a scam.
– Sites may be late with paying out.
– Some sites actually charge for money back on refunds.
– Not all sites are well presented and do not convert into sales well.
– Some sites deal with a lot of refunds and customer complaints.
– Its hard to promote using a referral link because people know you are an affiliate.
As you can see from above the pros and cons are pretty much even and all it takes is a little time to research and find a product that converts well and produces happy customers.
I personally don’t promote any ClickBank products because I don’t like the idea of not having your own personal Website and you could potential invest your own money in promoting a low converting service or eBook that could actually cost you more money than what you actually make.Immobilienmakler Heidelberg Makler Heidelberg
Source by Paul J Strachan