Whether you are looking to sell your home, or seeking to buy either your first house, or a new one, statistics indicate, those represented by quality, responsive real estate agents, generally, obtain the best/ finest results! In most areas, there are a large number of agents, to choose from, so doesn’t it make sense, to take the time, and make the effort, to carefully, interview several, and determine, who’s best, for you? There are many factors to consider, but, since, for most of us, our house, represents, either our single – largest, or one of our largest, financial assets, it’s worth the effort, to get, what you need, and deserve. In other words, you need a CARING real estate agent, and. only, when you take the time, and effort, to choose wisely, it’s in your best interests. With that in mind, this article will briefly examine, consider, and review, using the mnemonic approach, what this means, and represents.
1. Character; clarity; cooperative: Focus on the true character, of each individual, Will he proceed, with the level of clarity, to make a quality difference, for the better? Does the prospective agent, proceed with a cooperative approach, rather than an adversarial one?
2. Attitude; aptitude; attention; articulate: You benefit when your representative possesses a positive, can – do, attitude, and looks for ways, you can, rather than focusing on problems. How well – developed are the individual’s skills and aptitude? Will he pay keen attention, to you, and your needs? Choose someone who is articulate, and clearly communicates with all parties!
3. Relevant; realistic; ready: Markets and economies change, and only someone, who pays attention, and uses relevant methods and approaches, achieves the finest results. Avoid someone who seeks to buy, your listing, by suggesting an overly optimistic, listing price. Is the agent, ready, for prime – time?
4. Integrity; ideas; imagination: The single – biggest thing to demand, is someone with absolute integrity! When you find this, then you need someone who will have a well – developed, relevant imagination, and ideas, which make a difference, for the better!
5. Needs; neighborhood: Choose someone who knows the neighborhood, thoroughly, and believes in it. Combining this, with putting your needs, first, is in your best – interest!
6. Generate goodwill; great: A great agent proves his worth and value. by generating goodwill, based on a combination of integrity, knowledge, skill – set, negotiating ability, and other relevant characteristics, as well as his responsiveness, etc. Find yourself, a great, rather, than, merely a good one!
Who you choose to serve your real estate needs, has a significant impact! Choose wisely, and carefully, and make it, a great – fit!Immobilienmakler Heidelberg Makler Heidelberg
Source by Richard Brody