1. LESS HASSLE AND LESS FRUSTRATION: When you sell your home by owner, you do not have to leave your home every time you want to show it, or clean it every morning before leaving "just in case". You know when people are coming and can prepare when needed. When a buyer makes an offer, there's not all that frustration back-and-forth. Prior to going to contract, it can be done in minutes, and end with a friendly handshake and smile between owner & buyer.
2. NOBODY ELSE CAN SHOW YOUR HOME AS GOOD AS YOU: You know your home better than anyone. The schools, the neighborhood, as well as other unique details about the property. A well-maintained, fairly priced, home-like property, would not be able to provide any additional information that a buyer would not know just looking at the home.
3. YOU & # 39; RE IN CONTROL: Nobody is going to tell you what to do. If you're convenient for you, talk directly with prospective buyers yourself, even take a look at the market for a while. You are not obligated to a 3, 6, or 12 month contract … you make your own rules.
4. MORE MONEY IN YOUR POCKET: This is FSBO home sellers are selling their home themselves. You can save up to 7% commission by doing it yourself. On a $ 200,000 home you may save up to $ 14,000. Here's another way of looking at it. Let's say that your home will sell for $ 200,000 and you owe $ 144,000 on the mortgage … so you have $ 56,000 in equity. If you pay $ 14,000 in sales commissions, that's 25% of your hard-earned equity! Sell it yourself … and you & # 39; ll save a very large portion of your equity!
5. YOU CAN SELL FASTER: If you have your home with a real estate agent and you have to add in a full commission you can probably inflate the price to cover the cost of the commission. Two to four months later you'll come to the painful conclusion that you are not going to buy your home at that price, and you'll end up reducing the price (or accepting an offer) equal to the original amount you would have been asked to sell by owner. Do it right the first time, and avoid taking the loss.
6. LESS UNCERTAINTY: Because they meet the prospective buyers, they have a great deal of what they are looking for, how serious they are, and how they are about their time frame and situation. The direct feedback is easier to live with than wondering how things are going, or worse, why no one has made an offer yet.
7. IT'S EASY: Lenders, lawyers or title. Lenders, lawyers or title companies take over (depending on your area of the country).
Check out the largest network of For Sale By Owner publishers
Permission to use this article is granted as long as the author's information and website link is included.Immobilienmakler Heidelberg Makler Heidelberg
Der Immoblienmakler für Heidelberg Mannheim und Karlsruhe
Wir verkaufen für Verkäufer zu 100% kostenfrei
Schnell, zuverlässig und kompetent
Source by Fred Turner